"Spirit Guidance and Healing Center" in State College, PA
Class Fee: $150
An in-depth introduction to the practice of Reiki healing techniques. This all-day training is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice time. Each student experiences giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using Byosen scanning and the hand placement system.
(No previous experience required!)
You will learn...
- The origin and history of Reiki - The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals - The Human Energy System (the aura, chakras, and meridians) - The complete hand placement system for both self-treatment and healing others - Gassho meditation - Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing - Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat. - Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
Location: "Spirit Guidance and Healing Center"
(Desiree's Home at 137 Ghaner Drive, State College, PA 16803)
Registration:Please e-mail Desiree Dennis, at [email protected] to sign-up. Payment by credit card can be made in advance below, or given at the time of the training in the form of cash or check.
(Training fee includes Level I & II Reiki Manual & a certificate.)
Interested in continuing to Level II?
Click here for information about Desiree's upcoming Reiki trainings.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is administered through the hands of the Reiki practitioner with the client lying clothed on a massage table. The Reiki practitioner places their hands on various locations on the body, but tissue is not manipulated. Reiki energy flows from the practitioner's hands into the client's body and energy field.
A Reiki session feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that surrounds and fills the client with feelings of relaxation, peace, and well-being that also promote healing. Clients report help with stress, headaches, insomnia, upset stomach, sprains, as well as promoting psychological healing, releasing unhealthy feelings, and restoring confidence and tranquility.
Reiki, first developed in Japan, is becoming increasingly popular with the medical community in the US with over 800 hospitals offering Reiki as a standard part of hospital care.
Desiree demonstrates Byosen Scanning Reiki technique on her grandma!
What is Holy Fire Reiki?
Holy Fire Reiki is a new form of Reiki being introduced by the International Center for Reiki Training. It is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance. Holy Fire energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness.
Some of the qualities students have experienced include:
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.