"Spirit Junction" activities include:
* Energy & Sound Healing
* Guided Meditations* Spirit Channelings* Intuitive Practice Circles
* Past-Life Explorations
* Music & Poetry* Nature Hikes & Picnics* Guest SpeakersAnd More!
Event Details: We are thrilled to have Penn State instructor and Spirit Junction member, Gaby Winqvist share her wisdom with us in her special presentation: Rooted and Radiant: Practices and Tools for Living from the Heart. Gaby's work draws from Buddhist practices of mindfulness and compassion, Tantric Goddess meditation, the yoga tradition, the wisdom of nature, and modern science.
Gaby's workshop will include:
- Gentle movement and breathing practices
- Art and writing to explore our innermost desires
- Introduction to mindfulness and mantra meditations
Gaby will also be sharing information about her upcoming Tarot workshops, as well as bringing along some flower essence sprays for attendees to try-out. (The essences will also be available for purchase!)
Our meeting will conclude with a community potluck. We hope to see you here!
Location: 137 Ghaner Drive, State College, PA 16803
Cost: $10 (Cash or check at the door)
What to Bring:
- A Potluck item to share
- Any sacred objects/crystals that assist & support you for our altar (optional)- A journal/ pen for notes- A blanket for comfort (optional)
RSVP: Space is limited! Please e-mail Desiree & Terri at [email protected] to reserve your spot.