"Spirit Guidance and Healing Center" in State College, PA
Class Fee: $200
This class offers a deepening in the study of Reiki. The focus of the training is the introduction to 3 sacred Reiki symbols, each with a specific quality to promote increased levels of healing. Participants learn how to integrate these symbols into their practice of Reiki, as well as how to send distance Reiki.
You will learn...
- Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. - Koki-ho: Using the breath to heal - Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes - Techniques to perceive Auras and Past Lives - How to send Reiki at a distance
Location: "Spirit Guidance and Healing Center"
(Desiree's Home at 137 Ghaner Drive, State College, PA 16803)
Prerequisite: Reiki I Training & Certificate. To participate in this training, you must sign-up for Desiree's Reiki I Training on January 20, 2019 or have completed Reiki I Training at a previous time. (For more information on Desiree's Reiki I Training on Sunday, January 20, 2019, click here.) If you have received Reiki I training from another Reiki Master, please e-mail a copy of your Reiki I certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that either an Usui / Tibetan Reiki I or a Holy Fire Reiki I certificate would allow you to be eligible for this class.
Registration:Please e-mail Desiree Dennis, at email@example.com to sign-up. Payment by credit card can be made in advance below, or given at the time of the training in the form of cash or check. (Training fee includes Reiki II Attunement and a certificate.)
What is Reiki?
Reiki is administered through the hands of the Reiki practitioner with the client lying clothed on a massage table. The Reiki practitioner places their hands on various locations on the body, but tissue is not manipulated. Reiki energy flows from the practitioner's hands into the client's body and energy field.
A Reiki session feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that surrounds and fills the client with feelings of relaxation, peace, and well-being that also promote healing. Clients report help with stress, headaches, insomnia, upset stomach, sprains, as well as promoting psychological healing, releasing unhealthy feelings, and restoring confidence and tranquility.
Reiki, first developed in Japan, is becoming increasingly popular with the medical community in the US with over 800 hospitals offering Reiki as a standard part of hospital care.
Desiree demonstrates Byosen Scanning Reiki technique on her grandma!
What is Holy Fire Reiki?
Holy Fire Reiki is a new form of Reiki being introduced by the International Center for Reiki Training. It is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance. Holy Fire energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness.
Some of the qualities students have experienced include:
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.