- The various categories of Spirit Animals, including our "Animal Totems," "Power Animals" and possible "Past-Life" Animal connections
- How to identify our own Spirit Animal(s) through Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, and Clairsentience, etc.
- Our Spirit Animal's unique behaviors, qualities, and positive attributes that they offer us
- How to receive and interpret our Spirit Animal's messages and guidance
- Techniques to connect and further develop our relationships with our Spirit Animals on our own time
Location: "Spirit Guidance and Healing Center" (137 Ghaner Drive, State College, PA 16803)
Workshop Fee: $75
Registration: Please e-mail Terri Dennis at email@example.com to sign-up.
Payment can be given at the time of the training in the form of cash, credit card, Venmo, or check made payable to "Terri Dennis".